St. Joseph Day
St. Joseph Day is a free, day-long event at the seminary for young men to explore the priesthood, meet Cardinal Dolan, and hang out with seminarians. It will include prayer, talks, a tour, food trucks, and even rock climbing! For high school boys and young adult men,(12-18 years old).
1. Press here to Register Free Now
2. Download Parental Forms
Please print off and fill in these forms. Bring them on the day.
St Joseph Day
- Arrival & Breakfast
- Lauds - Join in the ancient morning prayer of the Church
- What is it like to be a seminarian? Come explore the four dimensions of priestly formation.
- Human: God creates us to be in communion with Him and one another Spiritual: Growing in our relationship with the Lord through personal prayer and the Liturgy of the Church Intellectual: You cannot love who you do not know. Learning about God and the world He made Pastoral: Putting our faith into practice: loving God through serving and leading
- Holy Mass celebrated by His Eminence, Timothy Cardinal Dolan and servers in the Cathedral Prep program
- Food Trucks and Rock climbing